- Saturday, February 20, 1-3pm EST -
TUNING BACK IN
TO EXPAND YOUR BREATH
- WHEN STRESS HITS -
Do you hold your breath?
Most people do - but you don't have to live that way.
When you hold your breath, it's a signal from you body that something's wrong.
But you can turn that around and use it to your advantage.
Wouldn't that be nice?
- WHEN YOU'RE ON THE MOVE -
Do you gasp for air?
Your breath is a movement - of a very special kind.
It's shaped by your habits and the way you see the world.
The good news is: you can build new habits to move and breathe more easily.
- EXPAND YOUR BREATH -
To unlock your potential!
Conscious breathing is a superpower that is well within your reach.
You'll breathe better knowing that you can boost your health and vitality whenever you wish.
So why not make use of the gift nature gave you?
Now's your chance.
Join an interactive movement workshop so you can:
- Discover how your breath can be used as a tool to improve anything you do - and how developing a more flexible approach to breathing opens up infinite possibilities.
- Learn practical "tuning back in" exercises you can easily incorporate into your day that will make a world of difference if you're willing to adopt them as healthy habits that guide you into a deeper understanding of self-care.
- Experience Awareness Through Movement processes that expand your capacity to drink in more life-giving oxygen, reduce stress levels, move and feel better.
Breathing deeply and easily doesn't have to be a rare experience that only happens when the stars align or after an hour of exercise. This is your chance to learn some basic information about one of the most powerful tools you possess to influence the health of your body and mind at any time and in any situation.
(Or you can just ignore your breathing. After all it's an automatic function and will keep doing whatever it does - as long as the way you breathe right now feels good enough to repeat 20,000 times a day.)
Cost: $25 (includes workshop recording)
✱ ✱ ✱ When you enroll, you'll also receive a free gift of Anytime/Anywhere Awareness ✱ ✱ ✱
This 16-part audio program teaches you simple, practical and highly effective tools
to access more physical, mental, and emotional well-being that can be adapted to nearly any circumstance - because there's no reason why feeling comfort in your own skin should be a part-time time thing!