What does it take to build a sustainable & meaningful personal growth practice?
It takes more than just a daily routine - although that is likely to be part of it.
You already know this if your regular meditation, yoga practice or exercise routine feels good, but doesn't seem to be taking you consistently closer to the life you want to live.
That's because quantity isn't enough.
The core skill you need is high quality attention.
And that's exactly what I'll teach you in my personalized Attention High-Q Training.
Given the quantity of what the world asks you to pay attention to these days, at some point you are going to have to stop trying to learn new tricks and start improving the quality of the foundations you've already built.
Once you do that, you can expect your growth to accelerate - as you learn to see the world with new eyes, walk with a new stride, and say out loud what you feel in a natural way.
What does it mean to have "high quality attention"?
It means you know how to
- Remain focused - without narrowing into tunnel vision
- Be penetrating - without becoming impatient
- Be curious - without getting distracted
- Zero in on the most essential details of any situation
- Refresh your understanding of what you perceive when circumstances change
What happens during the sessions?
We'll focus on three main areas: movement, mindset & developing your practice.
First, I'll teach you how to identify the habits of movement and thinking that are holding you back.
We won't try to toss them out completely - that might not be possible. But we'll take the time to understand how these patterns influence your daily experience.
Then I'll guide you to explore new behaviors that can move you forward. We'll take the time to understand what might make them feel uncomfortable. (Often it's just that they are unfamiliar).
Then, with my help, you will define a practice of personal growth that feels both sustainable and meaningful to you.
- "Sustainable" so that you stick with it.
- "Meaningful" so you don't let yourself off the hook too easily.
- "Personal" because it's your practice - not the copy of someone else's.
- "Growth" because why else would you practice?
- "Practice" - because you wouldn't be here if you're not willing to do the work.
How does it work?
We'll block out two hours for the initial session. By the end we'll define several ways you can immediately begin to retrain your attention. Within 48 hours I'll get back to you with a personalized curriculum to take you through the next month. It might be all you need to completely turn the tables.
But we'll check in again just to be sure. We'll have a 60-minute follow-up session at the end of the month to see how you're doing and make adjustments. We'll be in touch by other means throughout the month as needed.
How much does it cost?
The total cost of your personalized High-Q Attention Training is $500.
The complete package includes:
- 2-hour initial session & 1-hour follow-up session (recordings included)
- Your personalized High-Q curriculum plan with accompanying resources
- Correspondence as needed throughout the month
Are you ready?
You're NOT ready if:
- You're unwilling to alter your current routine
- You're unwilling to explore outside your comfort zone
- The path of least resistance is the only path you're interested in
- You need prescriptions, rules of thumb, or catch phrases to guide your behavior
- You are looking for a one-size-fits all model to copy
You ARE ready if:
- You understand that real change comes through developing new behaviors
- You are willing to intentionally explore stressors in a safe & intelligent way
- You aren't looking for "the answer" but to clarify the path worth your time & energy to follow
- You aren't attached to other people's views about what your growth should look like
- You like clear concepts & principles, but you aren't attached to other people's formulas for how to use them
Most of all, you are ready if you understand that nothing changes unless you are willing to dive in.
After purchasing your program you will be directed to my appointment scheduling system to set up your initial session.