Halt the assault on your attention!
- Massive companies spend millions every day to keep your attention glued to their screens by tweaking their algorithms, sending you constant notifications & content suggestions, and tracking every move you make online
- The "news" you receive is delivered via click-bait headlines and accompanied by editorials that promote "us vs. them" attitudes over understanding & dialogue
- A global pandemic has turned life upside down, limiting freedom of movement, increasing mistrust between strangers, placing unprecedented pressures on families, and depriving everyone of essential human connection
Like it or not, this is the world you live in - and it's only going to get crazier.
So what can you do to stay sane - not just "get by", but build the life you want to live - despite all the mayhem?
You need to take back control of your senses.
You can do this by training your attention to:
- Remain focused - without narrowing into tunnel vision
- Be penetrating - without being impatient
- Be curious - without becoming distracted
- Focus on the most essential details of any situation
- Respond rapidly to changing circumstances
I've created a free training designed to help you build on the natural strengths of your nervous system - so you can breathe, move, think and live better in the whirlwind of 2021.
In this 75-minute presentation, you will learn:
- How to pay attention to your internal state - because before you turn your attention outwards, you'd better make sure that you aren't standing on top of shaky foundations.
- Which internal sensations and signals to track in order to identify your habits of thought & action (and build better ones whenever necessary).
- Basic principles for a healthy body & mind that apply to any circumstance - from the time you set aside for formal practice to the spontaneous moments of your daily activity
Imagine how it would feel to get in bed each night satisfied that you had consistently directed your undivided attention throughout your day to the things most important to you:
- Which lingering issues could you finally resolve?
- Which friends and loved ones would you give more of your time?
- Which new skills would you practice and master?
- What creative projects would you move forward?
"This is so, so, so, so good! I feel incredibly light and relaxed. It was much needed because I was all over the place before. It was very nice to come back." - MB
"I always find myself fortunate when teachers cross my path who show me the way to unlearning, the way to decondition from the clichés of the collective, and how I can learn for myself through my own experience rather than relying on information thrown at me by the outside world.
Seth is definitely one of them. I'd recommend his classes to everyone who's open to explore and dive into the unknown depths of the intelligence of this magical vehicle we call the human body." - CU